Charleston Heater Repair & Maintenance
Fast Repairs & Maintenance for All Heating Systems
When your heater stops working, you need to know you can get fast, reliable repairs at any time of day or night. At Preferred Home Services, we offer 24-hour emergency heater repairs, 7 days a week. We always have a technician on-call to assist you with any heating emergency that pops up. No matter the type of heating system you have, we have the tools and training to carry out extensive repairs. Plus, we can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns in the first place with cost-effective heating system maintenance.
Why "Go Preferred" for your next heater repair?
- We're always available to fix heating problems that just can't wait
- We offer up-front pricing and convenient financing options
- We're the highest rated plumbing & HVAC company in the Charleston area
- We utilize advanced technology to quickly diagnose & fix heating problems
Call Preferred Home Services at (843) 474-6565 for heater repair in Charleston,
and the surrounding areas!
Signs You Need Heating System Repairs
If you turn on your heater during a cold, winter morning only to have nothing but cool air come out, you know it’s time to call a professional for heating system repairs. That being said, there are other, less obvious signs you need professional heater repairs.
Call our heating repair pros if you notice any of the following signs:
- Strange, buzzing, screeching, or banging noises
- Unexplained increases or abnormally high heating bills
- Your home doesn’t feel as warm as the thermostat indicates
- Short and/or sporadic cycling
- A yellow pilot light (if you have a furnace)
- Low air flow or inadequate/uneven heating
- Your heating system simply won’t turn on
Our Charleston heater repair technicians have the tools and training to quickly and correctly diagnose any heating issue. From there, we can carry out the necessary repairs or even recommend replacement, if necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Heating Maintenance?
If you want to lower your chance of heating system breakdowns and improve your energy efficiency, saving money in the process, regular heating system maintenance is the answer. Many homeowners skip this important task, but annual heater maintenance is one of the best ways to ensure a longer lasting system, reduced energy expenditures, decreased monthly bills, and better heating. Plus, during an annual tune-up, your technician will be able to catch any minor issues and repair them before they develop into much larger, more costly problems.
When you join our Preferred Partner Plan, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of annual heating system maintenance—without the hassle. We’ll call you to schedule your next heater maintenance service, plus you’ll get access to exclusive discounts, extended warranties, priority scheduling, and more! Learn more about our Preferred Partner Plan today.
When you need heater repair in Charleston, contact Preferred Home Services. We’re here when you need us most!