Experienced Mount Pleasant Plumbers
No one wants to turn on the kitchen faucet and have nothing happen. We all rely on our home’s plumbing simply to work, from our ability to wash dishes, to take a shower, or to do laundry. When something goes wrong and there’s a plumbing issue, Preferred Home Services is a trusted name to turn to for any resident of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Our skilled plumbers can fix clogged drains, leaky fixtures, and so much more, to get your life back to normal quickly.
Our Plumbing Services in Mount Pleasant
Plumbing systems are complicated. You wouldn’t expect to know how to pilot USS Yorktown at Patriots Point, and you shouldn’t expect to understand the inner workings of your home’s complex network of faucets, fixtures, drains, and pipes. An issue anywhere along the line could leave you with an inconvenient problem. Try to fix it on your own, and that frustrating issue will quickly become a messy disaster. Fortunately, our plumbing contractors are fully equipped to handle any situation that may arise in your home.
Our cutting-edge plumbing services in Mount Pleasant include:
- Sewer camera inspection: Got a stopped-up drain or clogged toilet? With a sewer camera inspection, we can pinpoint the underlying cause—from punctured pipes to clogged plumbing to invasive tree roots.
- Drain cleaning: Once we know the source of the clogged sink, we can perform the necessary drain cleaning services.
- Hydro jetting: This is one of our techniques for clearing clogged drains. It involves running a high-pressure jet of water through the pipes, which is powerful enough to break up the toughest clogs, including tree roots!
- Water heater services: We offer reliable water heater repair, water heater replacement, and water heater installation.
- Garbage disposal services: From new disposal installation to complete garbage disposal repair and replacements, our trucks are fully stocked to deliver the services you need in a single visit.
- Sump pump services: Add a sump pump to your basement to reduce the risk of flooding, a common concern in coastal areas like ours. Whether you need a sump pump installed, repaired, or replaced we’ve got you covered.
- Gas piping services: Whether you want to install a new gas line or repair your existing one, we’re the plumbing contractor to call!
- Septic tank services: If your home relies on a septic tank to collect and treat wastewater, our knowledgeable team can help with any repair or replacement you need.
- Water filtration installation: Enjoy clean, great-tasting water with a whole-house filtration system.
Choose Preferred Home Services for Plumbing Services in Mount Pleasant
Minor repairs or extensive plumbing installations all performed quickly and efficiently with your home treated with the utmost respect throughout the process—these are just a few reasons why Preferred Home Services is ranked among the top plumbers in Mount Pleasant. Other our plumbers are so trusted include:
- All Preferred Home Services plumbers are licensed, insured, and NATE-certified.
- We offer more than 30 years of experience.
- No matter the job, we provide upfront pricing and flexible financing options.
- Our customers love us—check out our excellent online reviews.
- We’re always on call, thanks to our 24-hour emergency plumbing repair.
- And we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Contact us online or call 843-405-3601 today to request the plumbing services you need in the Mount Pleasant area.
Here's What Over 2,000 Customers Are Saying!
This business is incredible. Called for service due to our HVAC not working at all. It was late afternoon and a Technician was at our door within the hour...
~ Benson F.
Love preferred home services. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and have great customer service. I've used them at both properties for HVAC issues. I love that the text a picture of who is coming, along with a bio. Definitely recommend!
~ C. R.
I can't say enough about this company! I've used them twice now, once for a plumbing issue and today for my AC. They were prompt, professional, knew what they were doing and made me feel comfortable and confident in their work.
~ A. S.