Charleston Heating Repair
Fast Repairs for All Heating Systems
When your heater stops working, you need to know you can get fast, reliable repairs at any time of day or night. At Preferred Home Services, we offer 24-hour emergency heater repairs, 7 days a week. We always have a technician on-call to assist you with any heating emergency that pops up. No matter the type of heating system you have, we have the tools and training to carry out extensive repairs. Plus, we can help you avoid unexpected breakdowns in the first place with cost-effective heating system maintenance.
Why "Go Preferred" for your next heater repair?
- We're always available to fix heating problems that just can't wait
- We offer up-front pricing and convenient financing options
- We're the highest rated plumbing & HVAC company in the Charleston area
- We utilize advanced technology to quickly diagnose & fix heating problems
Call Preferred Home Services at (843) 474-6565 for heating repair in
and the surrounding areas!
Signs You Need Heating System Repairs
If you turn on your heater during a cold, winter morning only to have nothing but cool air come out, you know it’s time to call a professional for heating system repairs. That being said, there are other, less obvious signs you need professional heater repairs.
Call our heating repair pros if you notice any of the following signs:
- Strange, buzzing, screeching, or banging noises
- Unexplained increases or abnormally high heating bills
- Your home doesn’t feel as warm as the thermostat indicates
- Short and/or sporadic cycling
- A yellow pilot light (if you have a furnace)
- Low air flow or inadequate/uneven heating
- Your heating system simply won’t turn on
Our Charleston heating repair technicians have the tools and training to quickly and correctly diagnose any heating issue. From there, we can carry out the necessary repairs or even recommend replacement, if necessary. Be sure to ask us about our Preferred Partner Plan for comprehensive heater service without the hassle!
Furnace Repair in Charleston
Furnaces are an energy efficient way to heat homes using either electricity or natural gas. Like any other mechanical system in your home, furnaces will need repairs from time to time as well as periodic maintenance to keep them working properly. If you've noticed that your furnace just isn't working as well as it used to, don't wait to call a professional furnace repair technician. Any delay could result in an even bigger problem or a breakdown on a cold day when you need your heater the most.
Common furnace problems include:
- Dirty filters
- Frequent cycling
- Electric ignition or pilot light issues
- Thermostat malfunctions
- Lack of maintenance
If you are the owner of a gas furnace and have noticed a smell of natural gas in your home, immediately move outdoors and contact your gas provider for emergency service. Then, get in touch with Preferred Home Services to have your furnace and natural gas piping inspected and repaired.
When you need heating repair in Charleston, contact Preferred Home Services. We’re here when you need us most!